- Press releases and articles
- Dissemination Materials
- Scientific publications and events
- WATEC, 13-15 October 2015, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Joint international workshop on CBRN water related event detection and management, 18-19 November 2015, Brussels, Belgium
- ICT4Water cluster meeting, June 2016
- SAFEWATER represented at the CCWI 2016
- SAFEWATER project presented at ERNCIP TA Water Workshop 27-28 April 2015
- SAFEWATER presentation for 5-6 April SWAN 2016
- SAFEWATER presentation for ÖVGW congress 20-21 April 2016
- SAFEWATER contribution to LET 2016
- SAFEWATER Final Conference 23-24 November 2016
- "Water Safety and Security" workshop, 11-12 December 2016
- “Protecting Against Doomsday Contaminants“, article in Water Online
- SAFEWATER Trial results
The content of the website is maintained by the SAFEWATER Project Office (FP7 project 312764) represented by ARTTIC. The views expressed on this website reflect the views of the editors. The European Union is not liable for its content and the use that may be made of the information contained herein.
Due to the general informational character of the website, no liability can be assumed for the topicality, correctness, completeness, quality or constant availability of the information provided. The editors accept no liability for any damage caused by the use of the information provided.
This website allows you to register your contact details in order to receive information on the project research. Your data will be treated with absolute confidence, used exclusively for answering your requests and not passed to third parties.
Moreover during your visit of this website, personal data may be registered for the sole purpose of automatically generating anonymous and aggregated statistics about the use of the site (e.g. the geographical use and the indication of the number of one time and returning users). The data collected and processed may include your IP number. Unless you use proxies or other obfuscation tools, this information will be automatically provided when connecting to the website. Such data will not be transferred to third parties except as needed for processing for the fore mentioned statistical purposes. By using the site, you agree with such processing and transfer.
SAFEWATER Project Office
58A rue du Dessous des Berges
1&1 Internet SARL
7, place de la Gare
57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
Thank you for visiting our site.
As you chose to decline cookies, please close this window!